Access and process data anytime, anywhere, from any device using a secure web-based environment
Cloud computing offers your business many benefits. It allows you to set up what is essentially a virtual office to give you the flexibility of connecting to your business anywhere, any time. With the growing number of web-enabled devices used in today's business environment (e.g. smartphones, tablets), access to your data is even easier. There are many benefits to moving your business to the cloud:
- Reduced IT costs - Moving to cloud computing may reduce the cost of managing and maintaining your IT systems. Rather than purchasing expensive systems and equipment for your business, you can reduce your costs by using the resources of your cloud computing service provider.
- Scalability - You can scale up or scale down your operation and storage needs quickly to suit your situation, allowing flexibility as your needs change.
- Business continuity - Protecting your data and systems is an important part of business continuity planning. Whether you experience a natural disaster, power failure or other crisis, having your data stored in the cloud ensures it is backed up and protected in a secure and safe location. Being able to access your data again quickly allows you to conduct business as usual, minimizing any downtime and loss of productivity.
- Collaboration efficiency - Collaboration in a cloud environment gives your business the ability to communicate and share more easily outside of the traditional methods. If you are working on a project across different locations, you can use cloud computing to give employees, contractors and third parties access to the same files.
- Flexibility of work practices - Cloud computing allows employees to be more flexible in their work practices. For example, you have the ability to access data from home, on holiday, or via the commute to and from work (providing you have an internet connection). If you need access to your data while you are off-site, you can connect to your virtual office, quickly and easily.
- Minimal installation and deployment costs
- Secure off-site data storage and access
- Easy upgrades
- Access data anytime, anywhere
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Free up IT resources
- Achieve economies of scale – increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, project or product plummets.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure - Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending.
- Globalize your workforce without physical infrastructure expenditures; people worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
- Reduce capital costs - There’s no need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Improve accessibility - You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier!