Work smarter, not harder - ERP that works the way you do.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is quick to implement, easy-to-use enterprise resource planning (ERP) software used by more than 100,000 companies worldwide to manage their accounting, finances, supply chain, and manufacturing operations. Dynamics NAV helps you work better - together - by connecting your people, processes, and systems all in one place. Combine Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365 to:
- Bring your email, calendar, and files together with your data, reports, and business management software.
- Share the big picture, and get one-click access to the details.
- Stay productive with secure anytime, virtually anywhere access.
- Simplify your day with one password and one user experience.
- Free-up your IT resources to focus on driving business growth.
- Gain a clear and affordable upgrade path
Since WiseFish is built as an integral and native component add-on to these powerful business tools, integration with the current Microsoft stack (and all subsequent Microsoft product suite updates) is seamless. Our knowledge of Microsoft solutions for business combined with our experience working with seafood businesses of all types and sizes is the combination you need to support your growth ambitions.
Use the tools you already know
Dynamics NAV looks and feels like all of the tools you already use daily - Word, Outlook, and Excel, so it is easy and intuitive to learn. Tight integration means you can even customize document reports using familiar Microsoft Word Templates. Other familiar and powerful Microsoft components, such as SQL server, mean you can be confident in having the best database performance and reporting capabilities in the industry.
WiseFish is Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
WiseFish has passed Microsoft's stringent certification process, meaning we have met Microsoft's highest standards for Dynamics NAV implementations.
Earning this logo assures technology decisionmakers that our solution:
- Was developed by a certified and reputable Independent Software Vendor
- Was designed for a unique business and industry need
- Has been tested for seamless integration with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Has been used and recommended by other companies
- Is low-risk, fast to implement, and simple to maintain
- Is properly supported and protected
- Meets industry-specific requirements and local language, tax, and governmental regulations
Ease of integration and low cost of ownership make Microsoft Dynamics NAV particularly attractive to small and medium-sized businesses with limited IT resources. Some key components of the solution include:
- Financial Management
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Sales, and Marketing
- Human Resources Management
- Business Analytics
- Tablet and touch-optimized user experience
- Personalized, role-tailored home pages
- Familiar Microsoft tools make it already familiar to use and learn
- Deploy in the cloud or on your servers — the choice is yours. Help to increase productivity and to simplify your business by connecting key functions within your organization.
- Manage your multi-location or multi-national growing business with global ERP features.
- With Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365 bundled with WiseFish, share the big picture across your organization by bringing your email, calendar, and files together with your data, reports, and business management software.
- Access company data and processes regardless of location or what device you choose to use.
- Personalized home pages let you view your most important business data and key performance indicators at-a-glance.
- Sophisticated color coding and live data alerts help users prioritize actions and stay productive.
- Regular and easy upgrades; rapid implementation.
- Free-up valuable IT resources.