Catch and Quota Management with complete crew settlement
WiseFish offers affordable, integrated software for the Fishing Industry. Record complete catch information, including special handling, catch area, and size and quality grades, all integrated with trip costs for official reporting compliance and customer traceability. The system handles both ice-fishing (fresh raw material landed in various containers or bulk) and freezer trawler production. Includes tools for Quota Management and reporting.
Retain the crew roster and calculate the settlement for each vessel and trip. Catch can be landed directly into inventory. Industry-specific functionality includes the ability to allocate and settle landing fees, harbour fees and taxes, and other user-defined vessel or fleet-specific tolls and expenses.
- Fishing handles both landings of raw material and freezer trawler production.
- Possibility of handling own vessels and/or 3rd party vessels. Landings from 3rd party vessels can be combined into one purchase.
- Internal sales handle the sale of the catch from fishing operations to the factory.
- Quota rules can be setup and quota levels maintained via the fishing module.
- Crew and crew costs are maintained per fishing trip and can be imported into payroll system.
- Catch can be imported from external sources, such as Trackwell or XML documents.
- WiseFish fishing trips are fully integrated with both WiseFish and NAV inventory and NAV Purchases & Sales.
- Details entered in the header and catch recorded on the fishing trips lines by species and quantity.
- Crew members confirmed on board for fishermen settlement
- Report fishing trip key figures
- Trace forward from origin to see how the catch was allocated
- Trace even further to explore the sales of finished goods produced from the caught raw materials from the fishing trip
- Create Catch certificate lines in finished goods sales document.
- Confirm and report the exact origin of the finished goods
- Vessel and Vendor Management
- Advanced Production Planning
- Detailed Catch Recording
- Fisher Settlement
- Trip Costs
- Quota Management
- Environmental Traceability and Eco-Harvesting
- Certificate of Origin
- Land catch directly into inventory and calculate quota.
Fishing trips of boats from private fishers can also be tracked for a comprehensive overview of the entire supply chain.
- Allocate and track catch for production planning before settling the trip.
Fully assign all associated trip costs and integrate them into your accounting and costing data.
Any quality inspections associated with the trip are retained and can be quickly identified from the vessel/lot level through to production and sale.
Special equipment, fishing area, and quality measures can be recorded along with the catch line and area, providing full documentation to satisfy environmental certification records and quality buyer schemes.