WiseFish is ERP software designed and developed solely for primary and value-added seafood processors, distributors, traders and fishing operations.
View our factsheet:
- Lower costs, improve food safety and manage compliance
- One-click, end-to-end lot traceability and notification
- Multiple language and multiple currency
- Core strengths in manufacturing for irregular weight and batch process manufacturers
- Specialized fishing and crew settlement modules available
- Can be deployed in the cloud on Microsoft Azure or on your own servers
- Tablet and touch-optimized user experience - access and process data regardless of location or device
- Personalized home pages let you view key performance indicators at a glance
- Sophisticated color coding and live data alerts help you prioritize actions
What's new in WiseFish?
Item Tracing over Multiple Processing Stages
Item traceability over multiple processing stages and throughout the value chain:
Sales Contribution Overview
Multilevel sales contribution overview:
Sales Agreement Cost Analysis
Detailed cost analysis per sales document:
Fishing Trips Key Figure Reporting
Key figure reporting for fishing trips:
Delivery Agreements Performance Indicators
Graphical performance indicators for company's main activities:
Available to Promise (ATP)
Fishing Trips Performance Categories
FT Raw Materials Performance, FT Product Performance, FT Trade Item Performance:
Statistical Analysis by Global Dimension
The analyses by global dimension components (related to item and general ledger) are now accessible from the department menu.
Accessible from the home ribbon
The analyses by global dimension components (related to item ledger) are accessible from the home ribbon of WF role centres.
A new action has been added in purchase agreements that allows users to split large batches of goods to be received onto multiple receiving agreement lines and thus post smaller quantities into a number of reasonably sized traceable item tracking lots - for example one RA line per transport container.