Building trust and commitment across the entire supply chain.
Seafood purchases and sales (and the supporting documentation) can be fraught with pricing, notification, quality, settlement and payment exceptions, forcing you to either make expensive customizations to your ERP system or risk costly invoicing errors. Especially when importing or exporting, the right paperwork is crucial. Missing or inaccurate documents can increase risks, lead to delays and extra costs, or even prevent a deal from being completed.
WiseFish offers integrated sales, purchase, inventory availability, pricing and freight rate tools, comprehensively adapted to suit the needs of seafood traders, all packaged together with a world class accounting core and CRM tools. Additional optimization to deploy in the cloud on Microsoft Azure and with Office 365 can help to lower costs even further, increase flexibility, and boost employee productivity.
Sales and Profit Analysis
Manage all costs including shipping, outside storage, handling and loading fees, 3rd party accruals, and currency exchange
- Create single delivery agreements for on-the-spot sales.
- Add estimated Sales Costs manually, or via pre-defined cost templates.
- View Cost Analysis for each sales - showing contribution in both local currency and agreement currency.
End-to-end traceability and transparency along the whole supply chain. View a short demo of some of the WiseFish 2017 Traceability features.
- Open the Recall Analysis view to find all related products that might be of risk.
- Direct access to recorded quality inspections associated with lot or specific pallet.
- Use buttons to trace inventory back and forward.
As a native Microsoft product, the system provides seamless integration with MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Vendor and customer management
- Integrated estimated freight fees can be recorded and later reconciled against actual invoices
- Transport and despatch allocation from production via container to vessel
- Price management
- Production or purchase orders can be driven from the sales order
- Integration with warehousing
- Reduce costly manual processes and paper trails and their associated delays
- Detailed sales and profit analysis
- NEW Prearranged Purchasing Agreements
- Purchase history, place of delivery information, currency calculations, customer credit limits, and outstanding orders all flow seamlessly into sales documents.
- Price products by a fixed price list or price by individual customers or groups of customers or according to volume.
- Integrated estimated freight costs ensure profit targets are always met. Match actual freight costs with estimates so you will never be over-billed again.
- Automate packing, picking, staging and shipping directly from the order or as part of a role-tailored workflow.
- Accurately track and allocate all costs associated with the sale and distribution of a product.
- Many trading companies have started using e-Purchasing Agreements with producers. This allows them to send prearranged purchasing orders without any delay via standardized XML.
After the e-Commerce arrangement has been set up and the Purchasing Agreement has been formulated, the trader can send an XML to the producer triggering the prearranged sales agreement.