Seafood purchases and sales (and the supporting documentation) can be fraught with pricing, notification, quality, settlement and payment exceptions, forcing you to either make expensive customizations to your ERP system or risk costly invoicing errors. Especially when importing or exporting, the right paperwork is crucial. Missing or inaccurate documents can increase risks, lead to delays and extra costs, or even prevent a deal from being completed.
WiseFish offers integrated sales, purchase, inventory availability, pricing and freight rate tools, comprehensively adapted to suit the needs of seafood traders, all packaged together with a world class accounting core and CRM tools. Additional optimization to deploy in the cloud on Microsoft Azure and with Office 365 can help to lower costs even further, increase flexibility, and boost employee productivity.
Manage all costs including shipping, outside storage, handling and loading fees, 3rd party accruals, and currency exchange
- Create single delivery agreements for on-the-spot sales.
- Add estimated Sales Costs manually, or via pre-defined cost templates.
- View Cost Analysis for each sales - showing contribution in both local currency and agreement currency.
End-to-end traceability and transparency along the whole supply chain. View a short demo of some of the WiseFish 2017 Traceability features.
- Open the Recall Analysis view to find all related products that might be of risk.
- Direct access to recorded quality inspections associated with lot or specific pallet.
- Use buttons to trace inventory back and forward.