One of the perks of WiseFish is that it is easily adaptable to all sizes of companies with our flexible, on-demand subscription and hosting models.
We offer a choice of:
- Owning an on-premise solution.
- Subscribing to a hosted solution.
- Combining the two at any point and time.
We understand that with the changing workplace, companies want flexible options that work the way they work, where they work. You want solutions that strike a balance between budgetary constraints and security needs.
Wise Subscription is an economical and convenient model that provides an opportunity to obtain our business solutions through a monthly subscription. Rather than an up-front purchase cost, there is a monthly charge for the software, upgrading and services. Included in the service is data saving, copying, data security protection and a SQL database.This flexible solution offers the ability to have a changeable number of system users according to your monthly needs, keeping costs at a minimum.
Subscription Plan Factsheet
- For a regular monthly fee, you have access to the robust functionality and sophisticated reporting and decision-making tools you need.
- We handle all maintenance and upgrades, so you have the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Solution you need "on demand."
- Greater resource agility - the management burden of anticipating and building out excess capacity IT infrastructure decreases. The result – less IT management, maintenance, and deployment time, with the additional benefit of greater scalability to more easily handle peaks in demand.
- Managed costs - from a financial perspective, you can manage costs as a capital expense or an operational expense depending on what works best for your business.
- Managed Users - have a variable number of users monthly, as you need them, without paying for those you don't.
- Enterprise-grade security, availability and elasticity.
- Expenses are known.
- No capital intensive up-front costs for software licenses.
- Option to have a variable number of users each month.
- Minimal installation and deployment costs.
Planning got even better