Leaders in On-Premise and Cloud ERP Solutions for Seafood
WiseFish is ERP software designed and developed solely for primary and value-added seafood processors, distributors, traders, and fishing operations.
Check out our factsheet:
- Lower costs, improve food safety and manage compliance
- One-click, end-to-end lot traceability and notification
- Multiple language and multiple currency
- Core strengths in manufacturing for irregular weight and batch process manufacturers
- Specialized fishing and crew settlement modules available
- Can be deployed in the cloud on Microsoft Azure or on your own servers
- Tablet and touch-optimized user experience - access and process data regardless of location or device
- Personalized home pages let you view key performance indicators at a glance
- Sophisticated color coding and live data alerts help you prioritize actions
Happy holidays from Wise
We will be at the Boston Seafood Expo March 11-13 2018. Please visit us at Booth 2065.
For further information please contact us:
Wise is proud to announce a new partner in USA and Canada, 4th Quarter Solutions. 4QSolutions will focus on selling, supporting and installing WiseFish seafood industry-focused packages, both on premise and subscription’s modules, for customers in the United States and Canada.
4QSolution provides expert knowledge for Implementing, Training, Application Support, Development and Project Management for Dynamics NAV and WiseFish Seafood Solutions.
4QSolution focuses on providing the best Business Applications available for modern companies in today’s world where circumstances change and opportunities arise rapidly. The primary role is to provide successful implementations and support to customers by offering the best software solutions possible for companies in the seafood industry.
Eggert Olafsson, the General Manager of 4QSolutions is a Seafood Engineer and has extensive industry experience implementing and supporting Dynamics NAV and WiseFish seafood solutions for small and large companies.
Contact: Eggert Olafsson
We look forward to our partnership.