Take the Quiz: “Do I Really Need an ERP System?”
To help you understand whether an ERP system is required to help you run your business, we created the following quiz, which contains some of the most important questions a company should answer when thinking about buying an ERP system.
For each answer, you will receive a number of points. At the end of the quiz, add up your points to calculate your final score.
1. How much duplicate or manual data entry does your company perform on a daily basis? (e.g., entering received payments in both the accounting system and spreadsheet software).
- 0 to 30 percent of my work (0 points)
- 31 to 60 percent of my work (5 points)
- 61 percent or more (10 points)
2. If you faced an audit tomorrow, what are the chances you can produce or recover the required information easily?
- No chance. (10 points)
- It might be possible. We sometimes back up data on CD/DVD or external hard drives but the information would takes weeks to locate and assemble. (5 points)
- No problem. We have a central database repository of all critical information. (0 points)